Robsessed73 Fanfiction

This is a blog for all my fanfiction stories. I will be updating this blog regularly with stories and pictures of the stories.
I hope you enjoy the site

Monday, March 11, 2013


Teaser for high school sweethearts chapter 3


“Calm done love, everything will be alright,” Edward cooed into my ear. I looked up at him with my eyes watery and tears falling down my cheeks. He gave me a heart-breaking smile before looking over at his sister.
“What happened? Why is she like this?” he asked Alice.
Alice looked heartbroken as she shrugs her shoulders.
“I do not know Edward. I was in the locker room changing after gym and she was supposed to wait for me outside. When I came in through the gym doors to try and find her Tanya was just leaving and Bella was like this,” she sniffed.
Edward growled and said something like I am going to cut the bitch when I get my hands on her.
I suddenly felt myself been picked up and carried away. I looked up into the emerald eyes that I have fallen in love  with and smiled.
He looked down at me and gave me his crooked grin.
“What may I ask have you smiling  about so beautifully,” he grinned.
Damn. Que the wet panties. This guy is going to be the death of me.
“Let me down. I can walk. I do have legs, you know,” I smiled up at him.
He walked out the front doors of the school and stopped in front of a silver Volvo s60.
“And what sexy legs they are Miss Swan but I am not leaving you go until we are at my house,” he laughed as he gave me that sexy ass grin again.


No comments:

Post a Comment