Robsessed73 Fanfiction

This is a blog for all my fanfiction stories. I will be updating this blog regularly with stories and pictures of the stories.
I hope you enjoy the site

Saturday, March 9, 2013

All Alone chapter 14



BPOV
“Bella, Bella,” called a voice from the bathroom. I looked around the room that I was in and realized that it was the same room at the Fairmount Olympic that I shared with Edward the night of the BITE premiere.
“How did I get here,” I wondered aloud. Before I could get my head together, the bathroom door opened and out walked Edward. His erection was visible under the small towel that was wrapped around his waist, small droplets of water covering his body from the shower that he had just finished. He came over to me, wrapped his strong arms around my waist, and started kissing me from my jaw to down towards my neck. I tilted my head back and gave in to the sensation of his kisses. I suddenly snapped back to reality and pulled away.
“What happened Edward? What am I doing here? How did I get here?”
He smiled at me smugly and continued kissing me this time from my neck down to my pert breasts.
“It doesn’t matter how you got here. What does matter is that you are here now and I want to show you what our first night should have been like. I want to make love to you just the way that you deserve. I want to treat you like the goddess that you are and show you how beautiful you really are,” he said lovingly.
He lay me down on the bed and removed my bra. I looked down at myself and was shocked to find that the only thing that was between us was the towel that Edward was wearing. He palmed my left breast as he rolled his tongue around my right nipple. I lay my head back on the pillow and gave into the sensation of Edwards’s mouth.
“Oh Bella, Bella,” he chanted as he continued to assault my nipple.
“Bella, wake up. We just passed the Malibu sign. We should be at Jaspers house in a few minutes,” squeaked the annoying little pixie next to me.
I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that I was a long way away from Fairmount Olympic and Edward’s arms. Instead, I was in the car with Alice, on our way to stay with Jasper at his home in Malibu.  I look out the window at the scenery as we passed beaches and people surfing in the tide.
I yawned, the only thing I wanted and could think about is going back to sleep.  I wanted to continue that dream of Edward, myself and the hotel Fairmount Olympic in Seattle.
I sighed as I thought of Edward in a towel and the delicious things that he was doing to my body. I was about to doze off again when Alice pulled up outside a magnificent beach home. You can clearly see that the house sat on the beachfront with feet of sand to enjoy. Behind the house you could see people surfing at Latigo Point.
I got out of the car, completely in awe of the beautiful house that I would be staying in with Alice and Jasper.
Alice was barely out of the car before she was in Jasper’s arms. I did not even see him coming out the door. After ten minutes of them kissing and cuddling he finally acknowledged my existence. He smiled and pulled me into his arms holding me tight.
“How are you doing Bella?” he asked with a worried look on his face.
I was about to answer him when I burst into tears. I could easily blame my pregnancy hormones for the way I was feeling but really it was that the last few weeks had started to affect me and I did not know what to do.
“I-I’m sor-sorry Ja-Jasper. I am re-real-really happy t-to see yo-you. I mis-missed y-you,” I hiccupped.
He continued to hug me.
“Don’t you worry darling. You are safe here and we won’t let anything happen to you,” he smiled against my hair, giving me an extra squeeze.
He took Alice’s and my bags out of the car and carried them into his home with Alice and I following closely behind.
We walked through the ocean side sliding doors and into the brightest and most spacious living room I had ever seen.
“Wow,” I said breathlessly. Alice looked at me and then glanced around the living room that we were standing in.
“You took the words out of my mouth,” she said. She was looking around the place with a dazzled look on her face. Jasper decided at that time to make his presence known.
“I’m happy that you are giving the place your seal of approval, but for now let me show you both where you will be sleeping. I will give you a tour of my home later,” he laughed as he led the way to the rooms upstairs.
Before we got to the stairs I stopped him and asked,
“Jasper?” You’re our age right?”. How can you afford a place like this?”
He turned around and looked at me with a smug expression on his face.
“Well Bella, are you forgetting what I do for a living? My part in BITE helped pay for half of this place, my parents paid the other half. I live here when I am not filming this is only a holiday home for them. Don’t worry about a thing my little darling. They know that both yourself and Alice are staying here and they cannot wait to meet you,” he said smugly. He then went up the stairs with Alice and I behind him closely. He came to a stop outside a room at the top of the stairs and opened the door.
I looked in, only to find the most beautiful and perfect room that I had ever seen.
It had white walls with a king size bed in the middle of the room, a balcony overlooked the ocean, a 32 inch wide screen TV was on the wall on the to my left and it looked like the room also had a huge walk in closet. I felt like a princess. I ran over to the bed, fell on top of it and closed my eyes. Alice and Jasper continued to look at me with amused expressions on their faces. Jasper dumped my bags at the end of the bed and looked over at Alice.
“Why don’t we leave Bella to settle in sweetheart. I will show you to your room, it’s right next to mine,” he practically purred. 
Alice looked at Jasper with stars in her eyes and spoke to me without breaking eye contact with Jasper.
“Why don’t you get settled in Bella maybe get some rest. We will see you later.”
I rolled my eyes at them as they left the room. I stripped down to my t-shirt and boy shorts and then climbed into the comfortable bed happily. At that moment, I realized that I am seventeen weeks pregnant. For the first time in those seventeen weeks I felt safe, warm, cared for and knew that I had friends that would look out for me.
I snuggled into my pillow and sighed contently before I fell into a happy, dreamless sleep.
EPOV
I was sitting in my comfortable first class seat, tapping my foot impatiently. While flying from Seattle to Los Angelas. Ever since I received that voice mail, I could not seem to settle down. I tried to think who it could have been, who had left that message for me. The only thing I currently knew was that the caller was a teenage girl, mostly due to the fact that every time she started talking she also started giggling.
Sam and Seth kept throwing looks my way, silently telling me to calm down. I looked down at my watch for the hundredth time since the plane took off, only to realise that I have only been on the plane for thirty minutes and we still had another two hours to go. I just hoped that my patience held out for that long.
I put my head back in my seat and closed my eyes. Next thing I knew, Bella came and sat down next to me.
“Hi there big boy,” she purred. I looked into eyes that I loved so much, marveling at her beauty.
“Hi gorgeous, what are you doing here? I just got on the plane to go see you in LA and you’re here baby,” I cooed. I carefully brushed her cheek with my fingertips thinking that my heart would burst out of my chest at any moment.
She looked down at my mouth and bit the bottom of her lip. She looked so innocent, yet sinfully good at the same time. I groaned as my cock strained against my jeans, trying to burst out of its confinement and make its way home to Bella’s pussy.
“Edward I was the one who left that message on your voicemail, to tell you where I was staying. I came to Seattle because I couldn’t stay away from you. I want to be with you, taste you, here and now,” she said desperately.
I growled, got up and dragged her into the first class toilet.
“You want me, you’ve got me baby,” I said seductively. I pulled down my jeans and my cock sprang free, hitting me in the stomach. Thank god for the fact that I went commando. Bella looked down at my big hard cock with wide eyes, got down on her knees and licked her lips.
“Damn,” she whispered and I hissed as she took my entire length into her nice, hot mouth. She kept herself balanced by holding onto the back of my thighs.
She ran her tongue over the head of my cock before sucking me hard. She moved her mouth along my length and I cried out, she felt so fucking right. One of her hands left the back of my thighs to stroke my cock with one hand, sucking on the rest of me as much as she could. Her other hand cupped my balls and I felt like screaming out, but the sound came out as a strangled yell.
I was not going to last. I could already feel that tightening in my balls, in my stomach.
Just as I was about to cum I felt myself being shaking by someone. I looked down at my beautiful Bella as she slowly started to disappear. I looked around, feeling as if a piece of me was gone.
“Bella, Bella,” I yelled franticly, looking around the toilet.
“Edward, Wake up asshole!”
I slowly opened my eyes,looking around to see if I could find my Bella. Sam was looking at me with a weird look in his eyes.
“We are getting ready to land mate. You might want to put on your seatbelt,” he said.
I leaned my head back in the chair and grunted.
“Of course, it would have to be a dream. I would never be that lucky, for her to forgive me so easily,” I thought bitterly as I put my seatbelt on.
Ten minutes later the plane hit the grounds of LAX airport and I could not have been happier. After getting my things together, I got off the plane with Sam and Seth in tow. We were walking through customs when suddenly I was assaulted with a load of flash bulbs.
I started walking through the paparazzi when they began throwing questions out at me.
“What where you doing in Seattle Edward?”
“Is it true that you and Tanya Denali are engaged?”
“What does she think of the baby mama that is trying to trap you?”
“Did you and Tanya Denali set a date for the wedding?”
I pushed my way past them without answering a single question. I did not know where they got the stupid idea that Tanya and I were engaged, but if I had to guess, then I would say that the whore herself started that rumour.
I laughed at how ridiculous that rumour really was. I could not even stand the woman.
I finally got through the paparazzi, made it outside and into the car that was waiting for me.
“Where to Mr Masen,” Jared asked.
“1266 Benedict Canyon Drive, Jared,” I said without a moment of hesitation.
“I’ve waited for my Bella long enough, I cannot wait anymore,” I thought as I smiled.
It took Jared forty-five minutes to drive me to Canyon Drive. I hated this place, I grew up only a block away from here and my ex best friend lived just two doors down from my destination.   
I got out of the car and walked up the driveway with Sam and Seth following closely behind. I was about to ring the doorbell when some girl came storming out. She was looking for something in her bag and did not see me at first. She would be a pretty girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes, If only she did not have that stuck-up look on her face. I hated girls who thought they owned the world just because they had money. She was roughly the same age as Bella, but I could see the difference between the two of them. This girl was obviously plastic and probably thought that the sun shone out of her ass. She looked up at me, speechless she was obviously not expecting me to be standing there. She quickly recovered and started fluttering her eyelashes.
“O.M.G!, You’re Edward Masen! I didn’t expect you to, like, get here so fast. This is unbelievable! I love you and your films,” she squealed in an annoying nasally,voice.
I looked at her while tugging on my hair.
“My name is Irina, but you can call me Rini,” she said, licking her lips.
“It was you that rang me? Telling me that Bella is here?” I asked impatiently.
She walked over a few steps to me and put her hand on my chest. The top of my shirt was unbuttoned all the way down to the middle with a few of my chest hairs sticking out. She started playing with the hair on my chest, looking into my eyes while fluttering her fake eyelashes.
“Yeah that was me. I overheard my mother and sister talking, saying that they were going to contact you so that you could see Bella,” she said, sneering her name.
I took a deep breath, trying to control my temper so that I would not lose it with this stuck-up bitch as she continued
“I always wanted to meet you! Because I knew that once we met you would know that we belonged together. So I found your phone number in my sister’s phone, rang you and left you that message.”
I finally lost it, grabbed her wrist and roughly pushed it away from my chest.
“Now you listen to me you little tramp, I am here for one reason and one reason only, to see Bella. Now, are you going to tell me where she is before I forget that my mother raised me to be a gentleman and get rough with you? I promise it will not be in a good way you like,” I growled.
For the first time since I got there, she looked at me with genuine fear. I would have felt sorry for her if I was not such a heartless bastard.
“Sh-She was sup-supposed to b-be starting sch-school today at C-City of An-angels, but she ne-never turned u-up. When I ca-came ho-home to try an-and find he-her there was a no-note sa-saying th-that she and Al-Alice had left,” she stuttered.
I was dangerously close to losing it with the brick that surrounded the driveway. She had been here just that morning, but now she was gone. I took the tramp by the shoulders and shook her.
“I have one more thing to ask you. Who is her ob-gyn? She must have one. Maybe they will know where I can find her,” I asked breathlessly. I saw Sam and Seth from the corner of my eye they both looked worried. I suddenly knew the answer before she could even answer me.
“Eliza-Elizabeth Ma-Masen,” she cried.
The second those words came out of her mouth I lost it. I pushed her away from me and picked up anything I could get my hands on and threw them at the bricks lining  the driveway.
After five minutes of breaking gnomes, ornaments and everything else I could get my hands on I looked over at my bodyguards and friends.
“You knew,” I spat at them.
They both nodded shamelessly and told me that they saw her the day I went to visit my mother at the clinic. She saw me in the waiting room and hastily departed. Suddenly everything made sense. The electricity in the room, my mother nervously checking her watch and looking at the door.
I then remembered the way I was with the receptionist, knowing that she was witness to that moment made me nauseous.
I ran over to the nearest bushes and emptied the contents of my stomach.
When I was finished, I looked over at Sam and Seth with anger written all over my face.
“Let’s go. I have to see my mother,” I growled. I walked over to my car and without a second glance at the sniffling tramp on the driveway, we drove towards my mother’s clinic.
Twenty minutes later Jared pulled up outside Westside pregnancy clinic. I jumped out of the car before it fully stopped, stormed past the receptionist and walked straight into my mother’s office. I did not even give a shit if she was with a patient or not. Luckily, for me she was alone and going over some paper work.
She looked up at me with a surprised look on her face. The moment she saw me standing there her face turned from surprise to joy until she saw the waves of anger coming off me.
“Edward?” What are you doing here sweetheart?”
There was no point in beating around the bush so I simply dived in.
“Mother,” I hiss.
“Were you ever going to tell me that Bella was a patient of yours? That you have known that she was here in LA while I was going back and forth looking for her in Seattle?” I snapped.
My mother looked at me with tears falling down her cheeks. It nearly made me calm down, but I was too far-gone for that now. For the past month, I have put my work on hold. Stopped promoting BITE and attending the publicity interviews , instead I put all my time and energy into finding Bella. But my mother, the woman who gave birth to me, raised me knew where she was all this time. Not only did she know where she was, she was also looking after her had been there for her and my baby. Everything that I should have been doing.
Suddenly all the guilt, the emotions that I had been keeping bottled up inside me, crashed into me full force and I forgot how to breathe. I fell down on my knees, clutching at my heart with tears falling from my eyes.
My mother rushed to me and knelt down next to me. She put her arms around me, while she rocked me and tried to sooth me.
“Deep breaths sweetheart,” she whispered in my ear while rocking me back and forth.
After about twenty minutes I finally calmed down enough to talk.
“Wha-What am I go-going to do, mammy? How c-ca-can I m-make her forg-forgive me? I lo-love h-her s-so mu-much and I did such un-unfor-unforgivable thin-things to h-he-her. I ne-need to b-be wi-with he-her and o-our ba-baby. I wi-will spend th-the rest of my li-life prov-proving my lo-love for her and I will spe-spend forever trying to ea-earn her tr-trust,” I sobbed in my mother’s arms.
My heart felt like it was broken in two and it would not be whole until I was with my Bella again. I had done unforgiveable things to her, screwed around with other women when she needed me the most. It would take a miracle for her too forgive me for what I had done to her.
Two days later
BPOV
Knock Knock!
Alice stuck her head in the door with a big smile on her face before I could even ask who is there.
“Hello my sister! How are my best friend and  goddaughter doing today?” she asked happily.
I raised my eyebrows at her cheerfulness.
“I am doing well today, my dear BFF. What makes you think that it is a girl? It might be a boy,” I grinned.
“Oh yee of little faith, I know that it is a girl. Trust me, I know these things,” she said giving me a look that told me not to argue with her.
I thought that it was best not to say a word, so I changed the subject to something that I knew that she was excited about.
“So what time are your parents arriving?”
She smiled so big that her face instantly lit up.
“They will be here in less than an hour, Jasper just sent a car to collect them. Oh Bella, I am so excited! I have missed my Mum and Dad I can’t wait for them to get here,” she said,practically buzzing with excitement.
Suddenly I felt something in my stomach, it was a fluttering feeling. I always felt it when I was excited about something, but this time I knew that it was something else, something wonderful. My hand automatically went to my stomach and I could not be any happier than I was at this moment. It made everything worthwhile.
“Ali, I think I just felt the baby moving,” I smiled at her. She squealed so loudly  I was surprised that animals did not come in the window. She put her hand over mine, cradling my stomach and gave me a pouting look.
“Why don’t I feel anything?” she whined.
“I’m sorry. I think that it’s too soon for other people to feel it. It was only a fluttering feeling,” I answered.
She nodded, “Ok I understand,” she said as she continued to pout. I knew that she was disappointed, there was nothing I wanted more than for her to feel my baby moving for the first time , to be able to share that moment also.
She got up off the bed and walked towards the door.
“Why don’t you have a shower, freshen up and get dressed. Then meet me in the living room, ready to greet mum and dad when they come through the door,” she smiled as she left the room.
I smiled to myself feeling excited about seeing Esme and Carlisle as I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on.
Forty minutes later, I was washed, dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a tank top. I was definitely showing now,there is no denying my pregnancy because it so obvious. I put on a pair of flip-flops, went down the stairs to the living room and was assaulted with a three-way hug from none other than Esme and Carlisle.
I pulled away and hugged them both individually.
After ten minutes of hugging, kissing and crying, we walked into the living room.
I noticed a third person sitting on the couch, with his back facing me, as he spoke to Jasper and Alice. He stood up, turned around and smiled at me. My heart jumped to my throat and I forgot how to breathe. Everything went black. 


No comments:

Post a Comment