Robsessed73 Fanfiction

This is a blog for all my fanfiction stories. I will be updating this blog regularly with stories and pictures of the stories.
I hope you enjoy the site

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

                        
                                                            Teaser for chapter 4

I turned the corner and saw a sight that made my heart shatter. Bella had her forehead on a locker with tears falling from her eyes. I went over to her putting my arm around her shoulders. She shuddered and pulled away looking at me with such sadness and hurt.

“What’s wrong, Bella? Are you hurt? Did Tanya say or do something?”

I rambled on and on

She continued to look at me, this time with anger written all over her face.

“What is your problem, Edward? Is this how you get your kicks? Do you seduce any girl that catches your eye and then go back to your perfect Baywatch Barbie?”

I shook my head not understanding what she is saying as she continued

“I just saw you with Jessica. You were about to kiss her. Isn’t that what you were going to do?”

I opened my mouth to defend myself but she did not give me the chance.

“It is a good thing that I found out now the way you are before anything went further with us. You are so not worth this heartache,” she sniffed and walked away without giving me the chance to say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment