Robsessed73 Fanfiction

This is a blog for all my fanfiction stories. I will be updating this blog regularly with stories and pictures of the stories.
I hope you enjoy the site

Monday, March 18, 2013


Teaser for chapter 15 of all alone

I keep repeating what Jasper just said about her repeatedly in my head.
“Edward is not a bad guy. He was just been dealt a shit load of cards. That whore Emily truly screwed him up, royally.”
Who is this bitch and what did she do too Edward? Am I doing the right thing in ignoring him or should I at least meet with him and hear him out?
I stood up and placed my napkin on the table next to my untouched food.
“May I be excused? I have a headache,” I asked but ran upstairs to my Bedroom before anybody could answer me.
I threw myself on top of my bed and put the pillow over my face trying to stop the thoughts going through my head. I could faintly hear someone come into the room and sit down on the bed next to me. I threw the pillow to one side and looked into Esme’s caring eyes.
I sat up and threw my hands around her while she gave me a motherly hug back.
I buried my face into her should crying quietly.
“I do not know what to do Esme. I want to hear him out but on the other hand, he has hurt me so much that I am scared about what he has to say. Please tell me what to do because I have no idea,” I cried.
She pulled back and looked at me
“Bella, I cannot tell you what to do. The only thing that I will tell you is that the answer to what you seek you will find it within your heart. You must have faith in others but most importantly, you must have faith in yourself,” she said.
She stood up to leave the room. When she got to the door, she turned around and gave me one last piece of advice.
Do not be ashamed of what you feel. We will all be here for you, stand by you and love you, no matter what,” she said and left the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment