Robsessed73 Fanfiction

This is a blog for all my fanfiction stories. I will be updating this blog regularly with stories and pictures of the stories.
I hope you enjoy the site

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Highschool Sweethearts


Chapter 2
EPOV
Beep Beep Beep
I groaned as I turned over to turn off the alarm next to my bed. The last thing that I wanted to do right now was to get up and go to school.
I was having such an amazing dream. I was about to take Megan Fox from behind in the shower. I groaned as I thought about it while I put my hand over my morning wood making quick work of getting rid of it.
Knock knock
“Wakey wakey rise and shine brother. It is six thiry. Time to get up,” called the annoying pixie also known as my twin sister, Alice.
“Bye erection. I will see you later,” I groaned as I got up out of bed and went to take a shower.
Thirty minutes later I was washed, dressed and ready to start the day, after breakfast that is.  I went into the kitchen and was about to pour myself a glass of orange juice when my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and rolled my eyes as I answered it.
“Hello Tanya,” I groaned.
“Well hello to you too Eddie,” she purred.
“Cut the shit Tanya and tell me what you want,” I sighed.
“Loving boyfriend as always Eddie,” she said sarcastically.
I was about to tell her to fuck off and that I would see her at school when she continued.
 “As a matter of fact the reason why I am ringing is because my car won’t start up. I need my sexy, wonderful boyfriend to pick me up for school,” she continued to purr.
I did not even have time to think before I told her that I would be there for her in fifteen minutes.
I hung up the phone before she could say another word and pinched the bridge of my nose.
Fuck that girl is more trouble than she is worth, I thought.
Sometimes I do not even like the girl. I am only with her because it is customary for the quarterback of the football team and the head cheerleader to be the IT couple at school I enjoy my popularity too much to break up with her. The only times we really go out on dates is for pizza after a game or when there is a party or dance happening. I know that she is only with me for the same reason. Sometimes I wonder if there is another girl out there for me. Recently, I started dreaming about a girl with thick silky mahogany hair, big brown chocolate eyes, pale luminous skin, , who is only a little taller than Alice and a body that just would not quit. Now that is my dream girl, if only I found a girl like that, I would make sure that she never got away.
“But of course a girl like that would never exist”, I thought to myself.
I got up from the table, grabbed my wallet, keys, and cell phone before heading to the door.
“Ali, I am leaving so if you want a lift to school then you’d better be at the car in ten seconds or I am leaving without you,” I yelled from the front door.
She came running down the stairs, dressed in the latest fashion of course and with the biggest smile on her face. Her cheerfulness is so contagious.
“What may I ask, my dear twin sister has you grinning so much this morning?” I chuckled.
She continued to grin at me as she spoke.
“I do not know my darling twin brother. I just have a feeling that today our lives are going to change for the better,” she grinned.
Alice and her feelings. There is one thing I always made sure of and that is to never bet against Alice and her feelings because they always come true.
She jumped into the passenger seat next to me and I did not have the heart to tell her to get in the back because I was picking up Tanya. Fuck that shit. If Tanya does not want to sit in the back then she can bus it. I laugh at the thought of Tanya sitting on a bus with a load of band geeks and nerds.
If there is, one thing that always gets rid of Alice’s good mood it is Tanya. The two of them are like fire and ice. They cannot stand each other, despite the fact that they are both on the cheerleading squad. Alice was humming away to a tune on the radio when her cell phone rang. She answered it still humming.
“Hello” she answered.
I pulled up outside of Tanya’s house and beeped the horn twice to let her I was here and waiting. She walked out to the car swinging her hips from side to side with her strawberry hair falling loose down her back wearing the shortest mini skirt and a tank top at least two sizes too small. She was obviously trying to show off her new breasts that daddy paid for. She was trying to look sexy but what she does not know is that I would prefer to have a girl who is natural with no plastic to grab onto. I wish I could tell her that it puts me off her when she acts like this. It is for this reason alone that I am still a virgin, even though I was with Tanya for two years. Trust me, it is not without trying on her behalf but I would prefer to make love to someone beautiful and natural when the time comes. For a second my dream brown eyed angel comes into my head and I have to choke back a groan.
“Eddie, can you please tell your sister to get into the back seat so that we can leave,” she whined.
Alice looked at her while still talking on her cell phone and gave her the finger to show that she was not going anywhere. 
I sighed while running my fingers through my hair and pulling at it.
“Tanya, if you want a ride to school then you will have to get into the back seat. Otherwise the bus will be along shortly,” I mumbled looking over at the bus stop.
She looked at me as if I was crazy.
“Eddie, I am the head cheerleader and queen bee of the school. How will it look if I arrive at school in the back seat of my boyfriend’s car,” she whined.
I continued to pull my hair in frustration.
“Tanya the only thing that I care about right now is getting to school, so like I said it is either the back seat or the bus. You have five seconds to decide.” I growled.
She continued to stand her ground trying to call my bluff. After waiting a minute to see if she got in the car, I turned the key in the ignition and went to pull out of the driveway. She huffed and got in the back seat pouting.
Alice finally got off the phone and put on my Kings of Leon cd only because she knew that Tanya could not stand them.
“Who was that on the phone?” I asked.
She looked over at me with a glint in her eyes.
“That was Rose. She was letting me know that Emmett’s new neighbors are starting school today and asked  if I saw the girl in any of my classes, that I help her out because according to Rose she is very shy,” she said.
Tanya did not say anything up until this point and decided now to open her trap.
“So there’s a new girl starting today? I should go to her and let her know how everything works around here,” she said smugly.
I looked at her with fury flashing in my eyes.
“For fuck’s sake Tanya. At least let the girl get settled into her new school without you telling her what to do,” I snapped.
I finally pulled in to the school parking lot and parked next to Emmett’s car. Emmett McCarthy is my best friend, I think of him like a brother. Come to think about it he did tell me a week ago, that he made friends with his new neighbour who was about our age and he had a twin sister. I cannot wait to meet them, it will be good to meet new people. Alice, Tanya and I got out of the car. As soon as I locked the car I started walking towards the school entrance ignoring Tanya shouting after me. I was walking towards my locker deep in thought when I bumped into someone. She fell on her backside and covered her face with her hands in embarrassment. I tried to keep in the laughter when I offered my hand to help her onto her feet. She took my hand and got up off the floor. I was about to ask her if she was all right when she looked me in the eyes and suddenly it was as if time stopped.
Looking back at me were the beautiful chocolate brown eyes that I have been dreaming about. She had a heart shaped face and beautiful pale silky looking skin. Her long mahogany hair went as far as her waist and she was petite with a stunning figure. She was the girl from my dreams and was even more exquisite in life. I so badly wanted to kiss her, to bury my face in her beautiful long hair, to touch her skin.

I needed to know this girl, no matter what. She was the girl I have been waiting all my life for. I never believed in love at first sight before but I certainly believe in it now.
She continued to look at me as if she was waiting for me to say something.
“Err- Are y-you al-alright?” I mumbled, not knowing what else to say to this beautiful creature. She nodded yes and we continued to look into each other’s eyes completely forgetting everyone and everything around us.
I was forced back to reality when I heard the most annoying voice in existence.
“Eddie, there you are. Come on we are going to be late for class,” Tanya squealed. I shook my head to get out of the daze I was in and groaned at the thought of leaving my dream girl to be with my girlfriend. She started throwing daggers at my brown-eyed angel and I was immediately angry that she would be like that. I did not trust myself to speak so I grabbed Tanya by the arm and dragged her away. I quickly came to my senses, stopped after taking a few steps, and looked back at my angel, with my crooked smile. She smiled back at me and I felt like my heart was about to beat out of my chest.
I walked towards my Auto shop class with Tanya following closely at my heels. She finally caught up with me when I arrived at the classroom. Her face looked so hard that it could cut glass.
“What was going on with that girl, Eddie?” she sneered.
I looked at everything around me but her, not wanting to taint the picture; I had in my head of my beautiful brown-eyed girl.
“She fell. I was only  helping her up,” I answered innocently.
Tanya looked like she was going to blow a fuse. I know that if pisses her off that I will not sleep with her, she still tries to use every trick in the book to get me into bed. I would not put it past her to start using blackmail.
“Bull shit Eddie, I saw the way that you were both looking at each other. If I see you anywhere near her again then I will ruin you,” she said smugly.
She turned to leave but not before I grabbed hold of her arm and squeezed tightly.
“Don’t threaten me Tanya. You best remember that I know all about your flings with some of the football team. If you threaten me again I will make it public knowledge before I dump your ass,” I spat with a touch of venom.
I turned to walk into the classroom leaving Tanya standing there with her mouth wide open.
~*~HS~*~
The rest of the morning went fast enough, I even met the new guy Jasper in Trig the last class before lunch. He seems like a good guy.
He told me that he made friends with Emmett and I told him that Emmett was a good guy and my best friend. I asked him to come sit with us at the lunch table but explained about how he must check up on his twin sister and make sure that she was all right before he made any decisions. I really respected that in a person, the fact that he is looking out for his twin and making sure that no harm comes to her. I feel the exact same way about Alice.
As we walked into the cafeteria together he looked towards the lunch line and his face lit up.
I looked over where he was looking and suddenly forgot how to breathe. With her back to me and her hair, flowing down her back was my beautiful brown-eyed girl.
“Edward, dude. Are you still with us?” Jasper laughed.
I shook my head trying to get out of my daze. I do not know what kind of spell this girl has on me but she can bewitch me anytime.
“Err, yeah, sorry,” I mumbled.
Jasper continued to laugh at my expression.
“Well, I have just found my sister so I will see you in a while,” he said.
I barely noticed him leaving because I was too fixated on the perfection of the angel’s back. That was until I saw Jasper go over to her and put his arm around her.
It then hit me, this was Jasper’s sister. I could not be happier than right now knowing that I made friends with my angel’s brother.
She walked away, totally ignoring her brother and I had to laugh at the sheepish look on Jasper’s face.
She finally gave in and laughed at him before sitting down next to my sister.
“This is perfect. She is also friends with my twin sister,” I thought happily.
After picking up a slice of pizza and some fruit, I walked over to where they are all sitting. I stood behind her as I heard her speak for the first time.
 “Jazz, this is Alice Cullen. Alice this is my twin brother Jasper,” she introduced them.
Oh my god, even her voice sounds perfect. It sounds like angels singing.
Of course, my sister’s voice had to interrupt my thoughts.
“I can’t believe you’re a twin. So am I. As a matter of a fact here he comes now,” she gushed.
She looked up at me.
“Bella, I would like you to meet my twin brother Edward. Edward this is my new best friend Bella,” she introduced.
The only thing I could think of as she looked up at me with her big beautiful chocolate brown eyes is how fitting her name is. Bella means beautiful in Italian and she is certainly beautiful.
She smiles at me and I immediately notice that her smile goes straight to her eyes and makes them sparkle.
“Hi Edward, it is so nice to meet you,” she said. Her voice sounds like music to my ears.
“Nice to meet you too, Bella,” I answered purring her name. Her face went tomato red and she turned away from me in embarrassment. I could not have that, she should never have to hide her beautiful face.
I sat on the other side of her, put my finger under her chin and lifted her face so that her eyes would meet mine.
“There is no need to be bashful, Bella. I would never want you to hide from me,” I cooed.
We continued to get lost in each other’s eyes until someone cleared their throat. As I looked around the table to see who interrupted the most intense moment of my life, I noticed that everybody at the table was not only looking at Bella and me but also at the person standing behind us.
The bane of my existence.   
Tanya.
She looked down at us, her face red with fury. She looked like she was going to explode at any moment. When she looked at me with a sweet smile, I knew that she was up to something. She bent down and gave me a big wet kiss. I could not push her away because, after all, she is my girlfriend. But at the same time, I felt sick at the thought of Bella witnessing this.
This is Tanya in Technicolor marking her territory. She pulled back and looked at Bella with a smug smile on her face.
“Hi, I do not believe that we have met. I am Tanya, Eddie’s girlfriend. And you are?” she sneered.
Bella looked like she was close to tears and I wanted nothing more than to put my arms around her to show Tanya where my heart lay, but my angel showed herself to be the bigger person, stood up and put her hands out to Tanya.
“My name is Bella, it is nice to meet you,” she said weakly.
Tanya looked down at Bella’s hand as if it was diseased and spoke instead.
“Well Becky, for future reference, remember that the seat you are sitting in is my seat and any seat next to my boyfriend is off limits to anyone but me,” she spat her voice dripping with venom.
Bella looked like she was barely holding herself together as she ran from the cafeteria. 
Tanya sat down in Bella’s vacant chair and started eating as if nothing happened. Alice gave her a look of complete loathing and disgust before running after Bella  Jasper going followed her closely behind but not before he said a few words to Tanya.
“Hey, I do not know you and I do not want to know you. But if you ever speak to my sister like that again I may just forget how to be a gentleman and teach you a lesson that you will never forget,” he spat.
Tanya looked at him with her mouth wide open.
“Who do you think you are to speak to me like that?” she spat. She looked at me and gave me her pouty look.
“Eddie, are you going to let him talk to me like that?” she whined.
I really had to keep my laughter in because she really sounded pathetic when she whined like that.
“Not only am I going to let him talk to you like that but I will join in with him if you ever hurt that girl again. Remember this Tanya. We may be dating each other but I am not your property. I am my own man and whom I sit and talk to is my business,” I smirked.
I walked out of the cafeteria with Jasper. Anger was practically coming off me in waves.
We stopped to find Alice and Bella coming out of the ladies room. Bella’s eyes looked all red and fluffy but she was still beautiful to me. She looked over at me with sadness written all over her face. It was then and there that I knew of three things.
1.      I need to breakup  with Tanya and get her out of my life
2.      I will do everything in my power to make sure that Bella is mine.
3.      I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Bella Swan


I walked over to her and gently wiped away a tear that had fallen from her eyes with my thumb before placing the palm of my hand over her right cheek. The bell for class rang, interrupting our moment. I looked at my sister and it seemed like she and Jasper were having a moment of their own.

I did not bother to interrupt them  instead I turned to Bella.

“I better get to class, so err, I will see you later,” I mumbled. I went to walk towards biology but I stopped and turned around.

“And tell the love birds to get a move on,” I grinned. She looked at me and gave me a big smile. I love the way her smile reflects in her eyes and lights up her entire face.

I walked into biology and went toward my seat. I was the only one in this class who had a table to myself.

Two seconds later Jessica fucking Stanley came and sat in the chair beside me.

“Hi Eddieeeee,” she purred.

I rolled my eyes at what she thought was seductive.

“Jessica, my name is Edward, not Eddie,” I answered.

“Oh Eddie you are so funny,” she giggled.

I looked over at her and sighed.

“Jessica, unless you have something else to say to me then would you mind going back to your seat?”

“Well Eddie, I was wondering if you could give me a ride home after Cheerleading practice. Lauren drove me this morning and she has a dentist appointment,” she pouted.

She put her hand on my thigh dangerously close to my Junk; my traitor of a cock just had to stand at attention while she placed her lips on my ear.

“I will make it worth your while,” she purred into my ear.

 I tried very hard not to throw up in my mouth.  I turned towards her and took her hand off my thigh.

“Sorry Jessica. I’m not interested and even if I was, I’m busy,” I snapped.

She huffed and stormed back over to her own seat as I sighed in relief.

Once she was back in her seat and staying there I relaxed while we waited for Mr Phelan to start class. The next thing I heard was the sweetest voice in existence.

“Hi again. Our biology teacher told me to sit here,” she whispered shyly.

I looked up at her thinking that I was the luckiest bastard in the world. Not only is the most beautiful girl in the world in my class but she is also going to be sitting next to me for the rest of the year.

“Welcome to the wonderful world of biology, Bella. I am Edward Cullen and I will be your partner in crime for the year,” I joked.

She giggled at my little joke and I swear it was almost as if I could hear angels singing.

She looked at me with her big brown eyes and continued to giggle.

“Hi, I am Isabella Swan and I am happy to be your partner in crime this year.”

I could not say another word as Mr Phelan started class. I zoned out and could not even tell you what he was saying. I was too enchanted with the beauty sitting next to me.

Next thing I knew  Bella was nudging me.

I looked at her and she nodded towards the teacher.

“Mr Cullen, when you are ready can you please join us back here in the land of the living,” Mr Phelan joked.

Everyone laughed and I looked down at my lap in embarrassment.

Mr Phelan continued talking and I zoned out again until he started talking about lab projects and lab partners.

“I decided that this project should be done by a team of two, one boy, one girl. Could everyone stand in straight line, boys on one side and girls on the other?”

I got up and walked over to the table that Mr Phelan pointed us to. In front of us was a box with little pieces of paper in them.  The girls stood in front of another table with a similar box on its surface.

Mr Phelan continued to explain that each box contained numbers. Whatever the number was that we pulled out, we would be partnered with the person who had the same number. I noticed Jessica fucking Stanley looking at me longingly. All I could do was pray that I would not pull the same number as her.  When it was my turn, I put my hand in the box and took out a piece of paper. I walked over to Bella and gave her my crooked smile. I noticed that Jessica was annoyed that I ignored her and was glaring at Bella hatefully.

“So what number did you get?” I asked hopefully.

She looked at the paper in her hand and then looked at me.

“Number four. What number did you get?” she asked shyly.

I opened my little piece of paper praying for the number I want. My prayers are answered when I say the big red four written on the piece of paper. I looked at her and grinned.

“Number four,” I answered happily.

Her face went as red as a tomato and she looked so fucking beautiful at this moment.

“So it looks like we are partners,” I continued to grin.

Before she could say another word the bell rang. She looked at me and smiled.

“Yeah, I guess we are,” she said and left the classroom. 

“This was my chance, I’m going to be the best lab partner that she will ever have, I am going to breakup with Tanya and make Isabella Swan mine,” I thought to myself as I watched her walk away from me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment