Robsessed73 Fanfiction

This is a blog for all my fanfiction stories. I will be updating this blog regularly with stories and pictures of the stories.
I hope you enjoy the site

Saturday, March 16, 2013


chapter 3
BPOV
I was on cloud nine as I skipped down the corridor, my heart bursting with joy. All I wanted to do at that moment was to start screaming from the rooftops
“I AM EDWARD CULLEN’S BIOLOGY PARTNER AND I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER ABOUT IT”.
I walked into gym class, but my good mood quickly evaporated the second I saw Tanya standing there with two more Baywatch bimbos glaring at me. Luckily, Alice came over to me and started talking before I could burst into tears.  She was talking about something, but I did not even hear a word that she was saying. Coach Knapp called us to order and split us into teams. Since I was the new girl, he suggested that I sit this one out and simply observe, which I was incredibly grateful to do.
Finally, after sitting there watching everyone playing netball for the past forty-five minutes, Coach Knapp dismissed us and everyone ran for the locker room to shower and dress. When I got up to wait for Alice outside the gym doors I was stopped by none other than the head Baywatch Barbie herself.
She stood there staring down at me with a look of anger, hatred and loathing.
“Hello newbie, we meet again,” she sneered.
I did not want to finish my first day in a new school with a row so I decided to be polite to the queen bitch.
“It’s Bella,” I said politely.
She looked me up and down, then sneered
“Like it matters,” she spat.
She stepped closer to me, until she was right in my face.
“I have only one fucking thing to say to you, Newbie. Stay away from my Edward. He is mine and he does not want trash like you. He would not want to be with someone like you when he has someone like me to cuddle up to,” she hissed, her voice laced with venom.
She had begun to turn and walk away to join her two followers when I shouted after her, not knowing where the courage was coming from.
“That would be hard to do knowing that we are in fact biology partners.”
She turned around, her eyes flashing with anger.
“Do not test me slut. If you know what is good for you, you will find a way to get a new biology partner. My Eddie would not want to spend his free time studying with the likes of you.”
She walked back over to me and continued,
“You are nothing and you will always be nothing. My Eddie would never look at you twice,” she snickered.
“If that is true then why do you feel so threatened by me,” I smirked.
She opened her mouth, surprised that I had actually spoken back, but she quickly recovered.
“Like I said, do not test me newbie. You are just a small duck in a large pond. Nobody will notice you, I suggest that you do what I say, find a new biology partner and leave my Eddie alone. You will regret it if you do not. And do not think that getting all cosy with his twin sister will help you either. I can eat you up and then spit you out,” she spat before leaving the gym with her two sidekicks.
I fell down on my knees, put my face into my hands and sobbed.
I barely felt as a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, holding me close. I continued to cry, not caring what was going on around me.
I did not even know how much time went by I could just barely hear voices talking around me.
“Calm done love, everything will be alright,” Edward cooed into my ear. I looked up at him with my eyes watery, tears falling down my cheeks. He gave me a heart-breaking smile before looking over at his sister.
“What happened? Why is she like this?” he asked Alice.
Alice looked heartbroken as she shrugged her shoulders.
“I do not know Edward. I was in the locker room changing after gym and she was going to wait for me outside. When I came in through the gym doors looking for her Tanya was just leaving and Bella was like this,” she sniffed.
Edward growled and said something like I am going to cut the bitch when I get my hands on her.
I suddenly felt myself being picked up and carried away. I looked up into the emerald eyes that I had fallen in love with and smiled at the beauty of him.
He looked down at me and gave me his crooked grin.
“What, may I ask, has you smiling so beautifully,” he grinned.
Damn. Queue the wet panties. This guy is going to be the death of me.
“Let me down, I can walk. I do have legs you know,” I smiled up at him.
He walked out the front doors of the school and stopped in front of a silver Volvo s60.
“And what sexy legs they are Miss Swan, but I am not letting you go until we are at my house,” he laughed as he gave me that sexy grin again.
He opened the passenger door and helped me into the car while Alice got in the back seat. Edward was about to get in when I thought about Jasper. I looked around the parking lot and found it practically deserted. God only knows how long I was sitting on the gym floor, crying my eyes out. Remembering what happened suddenly brought a fresh batch of tears to my eyes.
Edward put his arms around my shoulder and tried to shush me. When I had calmed down again, he started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot.
I looked back at Alice
“Alice, Jasper will be looking for me. Neither one of us know anyone here. He will be wondering where I am,” I sighed.
“Do not worry about Jasper. As a matter of fact he got a ride home with Emmett and Rosalie and asked if I could wait for you and drop you off at home,” she smirked like the evil little pixie that she is.
I looked over at Edward he looked so pissed and angry that he frightened me. I felt like the tears were making a comeback and I tried very hard to keep them in.
Finally, he pulled up outside a beautiful three-story mansion. It looked like somewhere the prince would bring Cinderella home to. I looked at both Edward and Alice in awe.
“You both live here,” I asked, with my mouth wide open.  
Edward looked at me with his crooked grin that makes me go weak at the knees and nodded his head. Alice was out of the car and in the house so quickly that she never even heard me.
He took my books from me and walked me in to his home. I stopped the very second I walked in the door, completely stunned. The house was beautiful, it was so bright and open. I looked to the left where there was a curved, floating glass and wood staircase and elevator. I looked up at the ceiling, the sunlight was shining through the skylights. I was completely in awe of this home and wondered what I would have to do in order to have Alice or Edward invite me here more often.
“Ahem”
I looked over at Edward to find him watching me in amusement.
“Do you want to go into the living room and talk,” he asked nervously. I nodded yes and he showed me the way. The room could easily fit our new living room, kitchen and my bedroom in it.
I looked around, suddenly afraid to enter the room and sit on the white leather sofa. Alice was already sitting on the love seat, waiting for me, while Edward took me by the hand and held it in his.
“Hey, are you alright love,” he smirked.
I slowly nodded as we made our way over to the couch. I sat down with Edward taking the seat next to me. He put his fingers under my chin and tilted my head up to meet his eyes.
“Bella, what happened in the gym? We know that it has something to do with Tanya, but we do not know what she did. Will you please tell us,” he pleaded.
I looked from him to Alice with tears in my eyes. Alice sat there looking nearly as worried about me as Edward was, so I told them everything that had happened with Tanya in the gym.  I looked at Edward and noticed that his eyes shifted from emerald to black with fury.
He stood up, grabbed his cell from the coffee table and ran out of the living room. When I looked over at Alice, I could not keep the tears in anymore and I broke out in full-blown sobs. Alice was next to me in a flash, her arms wrapped around me as she, tried to calm me down.
All of a sudden we heard Edward shouting and yelling in the hallway.
“I do not give two shits Tanya. That kind of shit does not sit well with me. You had no right saying that I could or could not be friends with Bella.”
He paused while he listened to her on the other end of the phone.
“You really want to talk about sluts Tanya? Take a good long look at yourself in the mirror and remember whom you are friends with. Those two bitches that you call friends are the biggest whores in Mason High.”
I opened the door a crack and saw him standing there with his cell in one hand, pulling at his hair with the other as his beautiful green eyes flashed with anger.
“Tanya, I am going to say this once and only once. Stay away from my friend. If I find you or your two slutty sidekicks going near her, we are going to have more problems than we already do,” he snapped before hanging up his cell.
He put both hands on the wall in front of him as he tried to calm down, breathing deeply in and out. I opened the door fully, walked out and put my right hand on his back, drawing large circles with my index finger. He turned so that he could look at me, his eyes changing from anger to lust. I tried to control my breathing but it was hard to do.
He put his left hand on my face and started brushing my cheek with his thumb, his eyes never leaving mine.
Someone clearing his or her throat knocked us both out of our daze.
We dragged our eyes away from each other and looked over at an amused Alice.
“I am going over to visit with Jasper, we would like to get to know each other better. So I was wondering Bella, would you like a ride home,” she asked while giggling.
Edward looked at Alice with frustration written all over his face.  
“Do not bother your pixie looking self. Bella and I are going to work on our Biology project so I will give her a ride home later,” he smirked.
My heart skipped a beat at the thought of being alone with Edward for an hour or two.
Alice gave a little chuckle and walked out the door. Edward looked at me with longing.
“Do you want something to drink or eat before we go up to my room to study?”
“Surprise me,” I smiled. His crooked grin lite up his face and his eyes sparkled. He told me where to go and that he would follow me up.  I went up to the third floor and walked into the second room on the left.
To say that I was surprised at the way his room was is an understatement. I was expecting a bedroom filled with posters of football teams and cheerleaders on the wall, maybe even playboy magazines on the bed. Instead it was so bright and clean. just like the rest of the house. There were all kinds of music on the shelves and a thirty-two inch flat wide screen, wired with cinema sound at the end of his king size bed.
Suddenly I felt like I was been watched so I turned around and there was Edward, watching me, his arms filled with cans of soda and chocolate bars.
“My room not what you expected Miss Swan?” he smirked.
I grinned at him as I looked through his CD collection. I pulled out one by Claude Debussy. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows, silently asking him if he really listened to this kind of music. He took the CD out of my hands and loaded it into the CD player. The soft music of Clair De Lune filled the room and he looked into my eyes as he took my hands in his.
“Dance with me,” he whispered.
I nodded no, telling him that I could not dance, but he would not take no for an answer as he took me into his arms, lifted me up and gently put me down on top of his feet. He moved around with such ease while holding me close to him. My heart almost stopped beating when I noticed him looking from my eyes to my lips as I copied his motions. We slowly tilted our heads towards each other, our eyes never leaving the other’s lips. My heart was almost beating out of my chest at the thought of receiving my first kiss from this green-eyed god.
Edward’s breathing became irregular when his lips were just an inch away from mine.
“You are so beautiful Bella,” he whispered as his soft lips gently touched mine. Words could not describe the feeling but at that moment everything felt right, I felt complete.
I kissed him back as if my life depended on it. I opened my mouth to give him access and he deepened the kiss. His hands slowly descended to my waist and he pulled me marginally closer to him. Suddenly his lips started moving faster and our tongues danced together. It was the most erotic moment of my life. I knew then and there that even though I had only known him for one day, I had fallen in love with him I wanted him to be mine but I knew that he could not. He stopped kissing my lips and slowly moved to my neck, his lips never left my skin. We continued making out with the beautiful music of Claude Debussy playing. He slowly pulled away and looked into my eyes. All I could see was pure, unadulterated lust as he breathed heavily.
“Bella, you are so beautiful. I know that we only met today but there is something there between us. I do not know what it is but what I do know is that I want and need to be with you. Please tell me that you feel the same way,” he whimpered nervously.
I looked up at him with tears falling from my eyes as I thought of Tanya. Here I was, in the arms of my dream guy, he was telling me that he wanted me but I knew that he belonged to someone else.
He lifted his hand to my cheek and gently whipped my tears away. He continued to hold me in his arms as he walked backwards towards his bed. I felt like I was in a dream when I laid down on his bed and held my arms out, silently asking him to join me.
“If this is all that we have then we need to make the most of it,” I said quietly. He gave me his sexy crooked smile as he laid down next to me, pulled me into his arms and smashed his lips against mine. I opened my mouth to invite his tongue in, which he willingly accepted. I moaned, softly, but it was enough to convince him to keep going. He continued to kiss me as our tongues wrestled with each other. His hand went to the buttons of my blouse and opened them one by one, starting from the top. His mouth left my lips and made its way down my collarbone. He continued giving me butterfly kisses there as he opened the last of my buttons and took my blouse off. He opened my white lace bra with one hand and took it off ,revealing my thirty-four C breasts to his gaze. His mouth went to my right nipple while he palmed my left breast. He sucked and nibbled on it before switching to my left nipple while palming my right breast.
“Oh Edward,” I whimpered as he continued to assault my breasts.
“Bella…so beautiful…so sweet…I cannot get enough,” he groaned.
He rubbed his rock hard cock into my soaking wet sex and suddenly I was scared. I pulled away and got up off the bed. How did I go from getting my first kiss from Edward too heavily making out with him? True, he was the man of my dreams, but he also had a girlfriend. His girlfriend who happens to be a bitch and can make life difficult for me.
“Bella? Are you alright babe?” he asked with a frown on his gorgeous face.
Tears started to make a comeback as he continued to look at me.
“I’m sorry Edward. This is all my fault. This shouldn’t have happened,” I whimpered. I put on my bra and just as I was about to put my blouse on he rested his hand on top of mine, to stopping my movements.
“Don’t be sorry Bella, I’m not. I wanted this to happen. I couldn’t think of anything else but kissing you since we bumped into each other this morning,” he said, his voice all soft and velvety.
I looked down at his hand on top of mine and felt electric sparks going through my entire being. I then looked into his eyes, he looked so sad and hurt. I could feel a fresh flood of tears falling from my eyes as I continued to look at him.
“I am sorry Edward but this is not fair to anyone. You are with Tanya and I am not the kind of girl who is your bit on the side. Besides, we were going too fast. You just gave me my first kiss, than you had my bra and blouse off before suddenly you were kissing and touching my breasts. If we continued this I probably would have had your cock in my mouth by dinner time,” I joked, trying to make light of the situation. 
The look on his face went from sad and hurt, to confusion, shifting quickly to happy, and finally too cocky all in the matter of seconds.
“So, I am your first Kiss huh,” he smirked.
He got up off the bed, stood in front of me and brushed his index finger down my right cheek.
“Do you know how sexy it is that I am the first guy to kiss you, the first guy to be with you like that? I am so hard right now and I want you even more than I did earlier, if that is even possible,” he said seductively.
He leaned in, putting his arms around my waist.
“I also want to be your second kiss, your third, fourth and every single one after that,” he whispered before he softly pressed his lips to mine. I tried to pull away but he would not let go. I gave up, groaned at the contact, dropped my blouse on the floor and fisted my hands in his hair, pulling hard.
“Yeah, that’s right baby. Pull it harder,” he growled against my lips.
His hands went down to my ass and pulled me closer to him, so close that I could feel his rock hard cock against my leggings covered soaking wet sex. My hand went to the fly of his jeans. I was about to open the zipper and free his cock when there was a knock of his bedroom door. He growled as he involuntary left me go. I quickly threw my blouse on.
He looked me in the eyes with unquenchable lust in his eyes before he shouted
“Yeah come in.”
The door opened and in walked Jasper with Alice. My eyes went wide in surprise at seeing my twin brother standing there with my new friend. Alice looked from me to Edward with a big wide grin on her face.
“Hey, what have you two been up too,” she asked, her smile getting wider.
Edward did not get the chance to say anything before Jasper came over to me and put his arms around me.
“Alice told me what happened. Are you alright sis,” he asked with a concerned tone.
I nodded as I smiled weakly at him. My head is still foggy due to what Edward and I had just been doing moments ago. I noticed that Alice was simply standing there holding Jasper’s hand while grinning like a fool. She did not get the chance to explain what she was grinning about because her mother shouted for her and Edward to bring their friends down for dinner.
I looked at Edward, he was looking at me with his cocky grin before he took my hand and walked me down to the dining room to meet his parents.
I walked into the dining room to find a stunningly beautiful woman with long caramel hair and Edward’s emerald eyes bringing food to the table.  Edward pushed me in front of him and put his arms around my waist.
“Mother, this is Isabella Swan. She just moved to LA from London and started at Mason High today with her twin brother. Bella, this is my mother Esme Cullen,” he introduced. I put my hand out to shake hers but she ignored it, threw her arms around me and gave me a motherly hug instead.
“It is wonderful to meet you Isabella. Such a lovely and beautiful girl as well,” she cooed.
“Thank you Mrs Cullen and please call me Bella. May I help you?” I smiled.
She shook her head.
“No thank you my dear. Everything is ready and please, call me Esme. Mrs Cullen makes me feel so old,” she said as she walked back into the kitchen.
Five minutes later Alice and Jasper came down the stairs. Alice’s clothes looked dishevelled, her lips all swollen from been truly kissed and Jasper had a sheepish look on his face. I shook my head to get rid of the images that came to mind. Just then, Esme walked in with the salad and garlic bread and to place them on the table. Alice quickly introduced her mother to Jasper.  Just as she did with me she ignored his hand and threw her arms around him to give him a hug instead, telling him to call her Esme. She told us all to sit down while she brought in the lasagne. She dished out a generous amount to all of us before sitting down herself. Before she could say a word, the front door slammed and in walked a beauiful man with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was definately a DILF.
He walked over to Esme and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek before sitting down at the head of the table. He looked around and smiled.
“So, I see a few new faces at the table that I have never seen before. Is anybody going to introduce me?”
Edward looked at me while Alice looked at Jasper. After what seemed like five minutes of silence, Esme finally spoke.
“Carlisle, these are Edward and Alice’s new friends, Jasper and Bella Swan. They only just moved to LA and started today at Mason High,” she said as she put a large piece of lasagne in front of him.
Carlisle looked from me to Jasper and continued to smile.
“Did you say your last name is Swan?”
Jasper and I nodded before he continued.
“Our new lawyer whom started just last week is Charlie Swan. He just moved here from England he is a good man and excellent lawyer. He should make his way up to been a partner in no time. I take it that Charlie is your father?”
I smiled to myself, remembering that Alice and Edward’s last name is the same as the law firm that my father recently started working for.
“Yeah he is. I remembered earlier when I spoke to Alice that she had the same last name as the law firm that daddy started working for. I thought that it was just a coincidence,” I smiled.
I then remembered something that left a very sour taste in my mouth.
“The name of your law firm is called Cullen & Denali. Would that be correct?”
Carlisle nodded yes while taking a mouthful of lasagne. I looked at Edward with fear bubbling in my stomach.
“Is Tanya’s last name Denali,” I asked him hoping that I was wrong.
He whimpered yes, looking nervous.
Tears came to my eyes as I continued to look at him.
“Is she the daughter of your dad’s partner and my dad’s boss?”
He looked at me and went to stroke my cheek but thought better before speaking.
“Bella, I didn’t know but it doesn’t make a difference,” he whispered, knowing what I was thinking.
Tears started falling down my face thinking that this girl could make my life hell if she knew what happened between Edward and I and the fact that her father was my father’s boss would not help matters.
I got up off the chair and looked at Jasper silently asking him if we could leave. I know that we do not have our California driving licences yet, so he asked Alice if he could drive us home. She nodded while I hugged Esme and thanked her for dinner. She smiled at me and told me that I was welcome here any time. I thanked Carlisle before walking out the door with Jasper and getting into her car.
I could faintly hear a frantic Edward calling after me as we drove away.
 My tears turned into full-blown sobs, knowing that I had just given my whole heart to a boy I had known only one day and that even if I wanted to I would never get it back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment