Robsessed73 Fanfiction

This is a blog for all my fanfiction stories. I will be updating this blog regularly with stories and pictures of the stories.
I hope you enjoy the site

Friday, March 1, 2013

All Alone chapter 13



Chapter 13

BPOV

I smiled up at him and looked him into his deep dark eyes.
“Nice to meet you too, Jacob” I smiled.
He continued to look at me but not in an uncomfortable way. I think that maybe it would be nice to have another friend here as well as Alice. The only friends I have ever had are Alice and Angela. Edward was the only guy that I ever kissed or had sex with.

He looked at me with a big smile on his face.

“How are you feeling? Are you ready to go back in there to a load of Barbie dolls or would you like to simply stay out here with me and relax” he flirted.

I could not help but to laugh at the way he was describing the Beverly Hills 90210 wannabes. I should stay out here and continue with our conversation especially since he was the only one decent enough to help me after what happened with the mega skank also known as Kate.

I looked into his dark eyes and smiled.

Thanks for everything that you have done for me Jacob but I really should go find my friend and rescue her,” I laughed and turned to walk inside. He put his hand out as if he was going to try to stop me from going inside and for a moment, I thought that I could see a flash of anger cross his face but it was quickly gone so I am not sure if it really was there.

“No problems but remember this Miss Swan. We will meet again because we have only just begun to get to know each other,” he chuckled and walked back into the house.  

I stood there stunned for a moment before I went back into the house to look for Alice. I found her standing in front of the punch bowl talking to Kate the skank. She looked like she was ready to either hit her or throw something at her. I walked straight over to rescue her from the skanks claws and the second that she saw me, she gave me a relieved smile. I could not help but to overhear what Kate was saying to her about me.

“Alice, you really need to find and make better friends. You do not want to start your life here on a bad foot. She is nothing but a gold digging slut that is trying to frame a guy like Edward Masen so that she can get her hands on his money and make herself famous,” she sneered.

Alice looked at her cousin with fury flashing in her eyes.

“What is your problem Kate? Did you sleep with Edward Masen? Did he forget your name the next morning and not to even bother calling you for a round 2?”
Kate’s face went red with embarrassment. It is the ultimate give away and Alice noticed it. She laughed in her face.

“Oh. My. God. That is it, isn’t it? You are jealous because you know that Bella actually means something to him just by looking for her and we both know that it is not just, because she is pregnant with his baby. Fuck that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time and here I thought that I wouldn’t have anything to laugh about at this stuck up party full of conceited snobs,” she chuckled.

She turned and without a second glance at her cousin, she came over to me, took me by the hand and walked me out the front door. As soon as we were outside she started laughing even harder if that was even possible.

“I think my IQ has dropped while I’ve been in there among those people. Let’s just get out of here so that we can find something fun to do,” she laughed as we got into her car and drove toward downtown LA.

EPOV
Usually on a Sunday, I would still be getting my rocks off with some kind of skank from a bar that I would have picked up the night before on a Saturday night. I even got a call from some bimbo called Kate. She said that we were together around a month ago and got my number from my phone. She invited me to a party over at her family home in Canyon Drive in Beverly Hills but my ex best friend lives around there and I shudder at the thought of bumping into him. In addition, this girl Kate sounds like she had some kind of hidden agenda by inviting me just by the way her annoying nasally voice sounded. Fuck, I must have been totally out of my head the night I was with her. So instead of been inside a skank right now I am lying here alone in my room in the four seasons, Seattle and thinking about my baby that grows inside of Bella Swan. She is the only girl I ever wanted to do right by and with everything that happened with Emily I honestly thought that pushing Bella to get rid of our baby was within her best interests. After thinking long and hard about it, I need to find her and explain everything to her and let her make up her own mind.  I should of doing it this way from the beginning but I was too busy been a prick thinking that I knew what was best and now I cannot find her. The only girl that have ever meant anything to me. I cannot think about anything or anyone else but her. Yesterday I tried to get rid of some of my stress with my mother’s receptionist Sandy White in the copy room but I could not shake the feeling that I felt in the reception just a few minutes before hand. Sandy was in the copy room on her knees and looking fuck hot with my cock in her mouth and I could not even get hard no matter how hard she tried to suck. I was so embarrassed that I pushed her off and ran from the building.

It was in the car after my photo shoot and on my way to LAX airport to go back to Seattle when it hit me like a bolt of lightning. The reason why I could not get hard was not because of sandy or what I felt in the reception. The reason why I cannot have sex with another woman is not because I feel nauseous at the thought or that I am distracted with everything that is going on in my life.

It is because I have fallen in love with Bella Swan.

I love her fire. I love how her eyes twinkle when she saw me for the first time at the premiere. I love how she threw the money in my face and told me to fuck off at the diner. I love how she knows how to put me in my place but most of all. I love how she stands up for herself and is willing to put the baby that she is carrying before anything or anyone else.

I love her and I don’t want to be with anyone else but her so I am going to do everything I can to find her, be honest with her, tell her about my past and why I’m so fucked up and hopefully she might give me a second chance, take me back and let me be a father to our baby.

Suddenly I sat up straight in my bed and grabbed my cell phone. I hope that if she is still in Seattle then she will see this and give me a chance to explain myself. I rang the operator and got the information that I needed and rang the number that they gave me.

It rang twice before someone answered the call.

“Hello this is fly signs. How may I help you?”

                        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~AA~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

BPOV
I slowly woke up to the daylight coming through the windows. I yawned, rolled over and looked over at the alarm clock on the bedside locker beside me. When I saw it flashing 05.45am I yawned again and closed my eyes hoping to get, at least another 45 minutes shut eye but a certain pixie storming into my room soon made that thought impossible.
“Wakey, wakey sleeping beauty. We have to have you looking gorgeous,” she giggled. I briefly wondered if I could get away with locking her in a closet so that I could get some more sleep but then I remembered that it was Monday morning and it was our first day at a new school. It is no wonder why she is so excited.

I pulled off the covers and jumped off the bed wearing only a pair of boy shorts and Edward’s kings of Leon t-shirt.

“Why don’t you go in and have a nice shower while I get your clothes for school,” Ali said not even looking away from my closet. I grabbed my toilet bag, ran into the bathroom, and put the shower on hot.
As soon as the hot water ran over my body, I squirted generous amount soap into the palms of my hands and rubbed it into my stomach and breasts imagining that it was Edward with his hands on me. I was about to go down even further when I heard a scream coming from my room. Thinking that it was Alice in trouble I turned the water off, put on my bathrobe and ran back into my room.

As soon as I got to her, I noticed that she was not hurt in any way. Instead, she was sitting on my bed talking on her cell phone and her face was as white as a sheet.

“Thanks mum, I will tell her and I promise that we will be extra careful,” she said and hung up the phone.

She looked at me with so many emotions on her face that I do not know what to think.

“Bells, mum and dad spent last night in Seattle after they attended a conference there. Early this morning mum was looking out over the balcony at the view when she saw a message written in the sky.”

She paused to take a breath and looked me in the eyes before she continued.
“Bella, the sky writing was of someone confessing their love for you and we think that it was Edward Masan,” she mumbled.

I kept opening and closing my mouth with nothing coming out. After about 5 minutes of silence, I finally managed to speak.

“What did it say?” I asked breathlessly.

She looked at me and told me in a squeaky voice.

“It said. I love you Bella Swan. Please forgive me? Love E.”

I could understand why she thinks that it is Edward because I do not know anyone else with a name that starts with an E that would do that. I went to sit on the bed only to miss it and fall on my butt on the floor so I did the only thing that I could do at a time like this. I laughed. Alice looked at me as if I lost my mind but after a few minutes of me laughing, she soon joined in. We both laughed so hard that tears started falling down our cheeks.
Alice put her arms around my shoulders and waited for the both of us to calm down before she continued.
“Bells, it is obvious that he is starting to get a little desperate. He most probably thinks that this will get you out of hiding. However, the good news is that he still believes that you are in Seattle since that is where the message was. So what we should do now is get ready for school and try and fix all this shit out later,” she said as she continued to get my stuff together for school.

45 minutes later Alice had me dressed in a black skirt at least one size bigger then I usually wear and a white tank top. While I was getting dressed, I noticed that I am starting to show and it will not be long before I am unable to cover it. Just as we were passing the living room to go to the kitchen for breakfast, we could hear voices speaking loudly. It did not take a genius to guess that the owner of those nasally voices came from Kate and Carmen. I did not mean to listen until I heard the name Edward Masen been spoken.

I thought that it was a sure thing. It was your responsibility to have Edward Masen here for the party yesterday. You are losing your touch Kate. You usually have men like that eating out of the palm of your hand,” Carmen spat.

I looked at Alice with shock all over my face. What are they trying to do to me? Alice looked just as shocked as I did. She put a finger up to her lips to silence me before I could say anything so that she could hear what Kate’s answer was.

“Mum I tried. I honestly did. I invited him but he said that he could not make it. Why was it so important to you that he come here? I do not want him near that tramp. He’s mine,” she answered with her voice dripping of venom.

Carmen gave an evil chuckle that made me feel it all the way down to my toes.

“Don’t you get it Kate? He has something that I want. I need him to find her here without me breaking my promise to my dear sister in law. I also can’t have my darling niece and that tramp having her come out here and spoiling my plans.” she laughed.

Alice turned to look at me but the only thing I could do was stand there in shock. Suddenly we heard a movement from inside the living room and Alice took me by the hand and dragged me back to my room.

As soon as we went, she turned around and locked the door. I noticed that her hands are shaking and that is a bad sign for Alice. She always starts shaking when her temper gets the better of her.  She went straight to my closet and pulled out my large suitcase.
She slammed it down on my top of my bed.

“Pack your shit,” she demanded. I was about to ask what she was planning when she stopped me with a glare.

“Don’t mess with me Isabella, just pack your stuff and leave everything to me. There is no way in hell that we are staying here after what we have just heard,” she continued to demand and left the room.

I packed my stuff in two different suitcases and put them by the door. The second I looked around the room and saw how empty it was my emotions got the better of me and I collapsed on top of the bed in full-blown sobs. I did not hear Alice coming in the door until she put her hand on my head and rubbed it soothingly. I looked up at her, my eyes red and puffy from crying.

“Ali, why can’t I have a decent life? Why are there so many people against my baby and me? I thought that I was safe here away from Forks but it is just the same. I don’t know who I can trust anymore,” I cried.

Alice continued to stroke my hair soothingly while she answered.

“I don’t know Bella but I need to know, do you trust me to do the right thing?”

I smiled weakly at my best friend whom I loved like a sister.

“You are the only one in this world that I do trust,” I told her truthfully.

She nodded and mumbled ok.

“I need you to listen to me Bells. We are going to go downstairs and pretend that we are all excited about starting school and wait until my aunt have left for work. Then we are getting our bags and leaving,” she said.

She got up and went to walk out when I stopped her.

“Ali, where are we going to go?” I asked.

She was about to answer me when her cell phone rang. She put her finger up asking me to give her a minute to answer her cell. She checked the caller id and pressed talk

“Hi Jazzy.”
She paused while he spoke at the same time was looking at me. I pray that she is not going to do what I think that she is doing.

“Yeah, we will be there within the next 2 hours. Did you speak to my parents?” she asked into the phone.

They continued talking for the next ten minutes. The second she hung up the phone I was next to her freaking out.

“What are you doing? We cannot go to him. I know that he is your boyfriend but he is also Edward’s best friend. This is a recipe for disaster,” I yelled.

She stood there calmly waiting for me to finish yelling. I finally paused for breath when she started talking.

“Are you finished now,” she smirked.

I did not have it in me to answer her so I simply nodded.

“Good.”
“Now before you say another word, please let me explain,” she whispered.

I sat down on the bed and sighed in defeat. Alice came and sat down next to me.

“While you were packing I rang my mother and told her everything. She told me that she and dad are coming straight to LA and asked if we would be all right until they got here. I suggested going to Jasper since he lives in LA and I know that he is not talking to Edward now. Mum asked for his phone number, which I gave to her. She told me that she would ring me back after she rang him. She rang me back a half an hour later and told me that she was assured that we will be all right with him and that her and dad will be in LA within a few days. That was Jasper ringing me wondering if he should pick us up or not. I told him that we will be at his house within two hours,” she explained.

I shrugged my shoulders knowing that there was nothing I could do but trust Alice, Esme, Carlisle and Jasper. The fact of the matter is that I do not know what Carmen is up to but after what I have heard downstairs there is, no way I can trust her and stay under the same roof as her. I went into the bathroom, splashed some cold water on my face, and then followed Alice down the stairs to the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen to find Carmen sitting at the table drinking her morning coffee. Kate was nowhere in sight. Alice and I sat down opposite her while Heidi put a fruit salad in front of us.

Carmen looked at us over her morning paper.

“I hope that you have a good day in school girls,” she said all sugar and sweetness. She then looked over at me.

“Isabella, remember that you have an appointment with Elizabeth Masen today. Now I know that you said that you do not want her to be your ob-gyn but she is the best and you are under our care so it is up to us who you see. There will be nothing more said on this matter,” she smirked getting up and leaving the kitchen.

Alice looked over at me and whispered low enough so that Heidi would not be able to hear.

“She obviously wants Edward to find you. Why I don’t know,” she whispered.

I looked down at my fruit salad that was in front of me untouched and jumped when I heard the front door slam closed.

Alice jumped up and whispered.
“That’s our cue. Let’s get our bags and get out of here.”
She left the kitchen to go up to our rooms with me following at her heels.

Twenty minutes later, we had our bags in Alice’s car and ready to go to Jasper’s house. I admit that I am scared about staying with Edward’s best friend no matter what Alice, Esme and Carlisle says but I have to put my trust in them and know that I will be all right.

I calmed down by taking a few deep breaths and looked at Alice who was asking me with her eyes to trust her.

“OK Alice, let’s get out of here and step on it,” I giggled. She laughed and speed down the road away from Eleazer and Carmen’s home.

EPOV

I am sitting here in my comfortable room in the four seasons in Seattle. It has been 2 hours since Fly signs did that message in the sky from me to Bella. I really hope that she saw it and gives me the chance to explain everything.

“Dear god, if you just give me the chance to meet with Bella, let me explain to her about why I am the way I am and what happened. I know that nobody trusts me to do the right thing by her but I promise that I will change. I love her so much and there will be no other for me. I will live like a priest if it means that there might be a small chance that she will see me and let me make it up to her and our unborn baby,” I prayed.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I barely heard my cell phone ring. I looked at the caller ID but it flashed as caller unknown. I declined the call and went back to my thoughts. A few minutes later, my cell phone beeped telling me that I had a voice message. I listened to a voice that I did not even recognise.
“Edward Masen. This is a message to let you know that you are wasting your time looking for Isabella Swan in Seattle when she is in LA staying at 1266 Benedict Canyon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA.”

I hung up the phone and shouted to Sam and Seth who are in the next room.

“Seth, Sam, get your butts in gear. We are getting the next plane to LA.”
I started getting my stuff together while I was radiating with happiness. I will soon have my Bella in my arms and if she lets me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to earn her forgiveness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment