Robsessed73 Fanfiction

This is a blog for all my fanfiction stories. I will be updating this blog regularly with stories and pictures of the stories.
I hope you enjoy the site

Thursday, March 7, 2013



Teaser for chapter 14 of all alone

She looks up at me with a surprise look on her face. The moment she saw me standing there her face turns from surprise to happy until she sees the anger coming off me in waves.

“Edward, what are you doing here sweetheart?”

There was no point in beating around the bush so I simply dived in.

“Mother,” I hiss.

“Are you ever going to tell me that Bella are a patient of yours? That you have known that she is here in LA when I was going back and forth looking for her in Seattle?” I snapped.

My mother looked at me with tears falling down her cheeks. It nearly made me calm down but I am too far-gone for that now. For the past month, I have put my work on hold. Stopped promoting BITE and attending the interviews for the film, all because I put all my time and energy into finding Bella but my mother, the woman who gave birth and raised me knew where she was all this time. Not only did she know where she was, she was also looking after her and been there for her and my baby. Everything that I should have been doing.

Suddenly all the guilt and the emotions that I have been keeping bottled up inside me crashed into me full force and I forgot how to breathe. I fell down on my knees clutching at my heart with tears falling from my eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment